Reservist after 15 years

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Messages
8,130
Reaction score
400
Eh TS got do ippt yearly boh

If not... I don't see a point....If u can't find a topic to talk... Go reservist wouldn't help lo

And I assume age 35 ... Is no fun age to be in camp Liao.... U got to meet new friends inside camp... Waste time siah

Go install tinder swipe better
 

life_is_crazy

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2011
Messages
1,325
Reaction score
268
Let's put it this way, there are good and bad for going reservist.

Actually for me if my reservist is not siong and can stay out/ nights off occasionally I am happy going for reservist to take a break from work as I get along well with many of my platoon mates despite age gap (I was in holding list for nearly 9 years before 1st call up).
 

matey1982

Banned
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
64,586
Reaction score
14,919
Let's put it this way, there are good and bad for going reservist.

Actually for me if my reservist is not siong and can stay out/ nights off occasionally I am happy going for reservist to take a break from work as I get along well with many of my platoon mates despite age gap (I was in holding list for nearly 9 years before 1st call up).

that is like damn long wey
 

desmond_yee1

Banned
Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Messages
45,137
Reaction score
25,036
Let's put it this way, there are good and bad for going reservist.

Actually for me if my reservist is not siong and can stay out/ nights off occasionally I am happy going for reservist to take a break from work as I get along well with many of my platoon mates despite age gap (I was in holding list for nearly 9 years before 1st call up).
you MR already?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top