Reset password toaccount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mubz96

Master Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2005
Messages
2,913
Reaction score
167
Hi,

Is there a way to reset password to my account without going password reset webpage? Reason being I can't request password reset from there as the email address tagged to this account is defunct & I can't access the email account anymore. Also I lost this HWZ account password and can't login from HWZ login page. However is currently login from edmw mobile app but if I ever sign out, I'll lose the ability to use this account.

Thanks in advance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top