Retain or?

darry2133

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2018
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Hi, I am 16 this year, and I am interested on signing on with the SPF.
However, I probably did badly for N's this year, I'm in Sec 4NA.
I wasn't taking my education seriously until last month, and I really regret it.
I wasn't a good kid in school, but I managed to stay out of crime, and I stopped mixing with bad influence, but it's too late.

So, should I retain Sec 4NA, go to Sec 5 and then a Poly and sign with SPF?

I'm in the midst of taking my N's, I have 4 more papers to go, if it goes well, I might be able to go to Sec 5. But if I did badly, should I retake Sec 4? If I repeat Sec 4NA, I am sure I will do well.

However, I am afraid of being looked down on.
 

mummy1234

Banned
Joined
Jan 30, 2014
Messages
17,103
Reaction score
31
Retake if u do badly....don't bother how people look upon u...have confidence in yrself.
 

eflash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
20,694
Reaction score
4,697
Retake lo. Spf is a govt org = very paper chasing... Better certificates = higher pay.

If you need help, should seek tuition or get a study buddy.

Posted from PCWX using A mobile device.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top