retake A level as a private student. HELP!!!

youzhen11

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
hi everyone. I have just gotten back my A level results and I would say... it was horrible. I got CDD/C and E for GP. Now I became the ones who cannot go to 3 local Unis and school don't allow me to repeat J2.

I have decided to retake my A level this year but does not know which school to go. So far from what I know, FIS which is mainly for Chinese Nationals who wish to study one year A level courses, MDIS is mainly for locals but the school does not keep track of students' performances in A levels because students does not share their results with MDIS after graduation. There is this Stalford tuition centre which helped students to achieve quite decent results but they offer H2 Chinese Lit and H1 Chem instead of PCM/E, they ask me to go to tuition centers to study H2 chem and H1 econs, which means i only have 2 hrs each for chem and econs.

Does anyone know what is it like to retake A level in MDIS?? need some advice here!!!!!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top