Revocation during reservist?

FuzzyMuzzy

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2006
Messages
1,093
Reaction score
0
I recently seen specialist for some medical issues and will need to go for medical review mid Sep. Specialist say most likely be revocated without any PES changes (PES A). Currently got a ICT call-up in late Sep/Oct. Anyone knows how long will the revocation process take and is it likely that I still need to attend the ICT? If revocate send for courses is with other NSman or NSF?
 

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Messages
10,985
Reaction score
1
Downpes does not mean auto revocation.

I have seem PES E NSmen doing rifleman job because he did not make any noise to his commander.

You needs to request for revocation.

Revocation may or may not needs to sent you for course in order to hold that vocation/appointment.

After revocation, you may still remain in your unit.


I recently seen specialist for some medical issues and will need to go for medical review mid Sep. Specialist say most likely be revocated without any PES changes (PES A). Currently got a ICT call-up in late Sep/Oct. Anyone knows how long will the revocation process take and is it likely that I still need to attend the ICT? If revocate send for courses is with other NSman or NSF?
 

georgeleong

Master Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2001
Messages
4,887
Reaction score
0
u r talking abt reservist unit, likely after 2-3 cycles then there just reshuffle the manpower orbat. for my unit last time usually they put those pp into HQ S1/S2/S3/S4 office clerks lor
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top