Right handed Left Master eye

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
I think you got lazy eyes. At this age don't think it can change anything Liao. And with prior injury, I don't think you are a suitable candidate for LASIK.

U so old Liao parents still don't let u change ur glasses?

You are as good as blind in one eye now. U better go see mo as soon as u enlist

aiyah nid to tell you the whole story then can :( my lazy eye was caused when my sister threw an eraser wif those staplets thing into my eye...... dont think anyone will believe but tis was the real cause of it then my parents go make some hilariously ugly specs for me then force me to wear to sch... then i kena made fun of ar told them to change it for me but they scolded me say i will waste money and all then frm then on i nvr wear specs till now
the injury is this lazy eye lor[/QUOTE]its more like because u injured that eye, and u don't use it and become lazy eye.

I think u shouldnt even be combat fit
 

Shinji Hue

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
5,456
Reaction score
17
same here..

i'm right handed, but left master eye.


end up i still use my right eye to aim and still a marksman.

dun worry... SAR21 is damn easy to kio marksman 1
 

tombraider94

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2010
Messages
502
Reaction score
0
aiyah nid to tell you the whole story then can :( my lazy eye was caused when my sister threw an eraser wif those staplets thing into my eye...... dont think anyone will believe but tis was the real cause of it then my parents go make some hilariously ugly specs for me then force me to wear to sch... then i kena made fun of ar told them to change it for me but they scolded me say i will waste money and all then frm then on i nvr wear specs till now
the injury is this lazy eye lor
its more like because u injured that eye, and u don't use it and become lazy eye.

I think u shouldnt even be combat fit[/QUOTE]

got so serious ma?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
its more like because u injured that eye, and u don't use it and become lazy eye.

I think u shouldnt even be combat fit

got so serious ma?[/QUOTE]well every case is different. But I do know of someone who is sorta lazy eye due to a different kind of reason who is not combat fit
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
well every case is different. But I do know of someone who is sorta lazy eye due to a different kind of reason who is not combat fit

wa lao sianz......[/QUOTE]you are literally blind in one eye. I think no matter what kind of prescription glasses correction now is useless because you right eye is like not "working"

Can u drive have u gotten driving license?
 

tombraider94

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2010
Messages
502
Reaction score
0
wa lao sianz......
you are literally blind in one eye. I think no matter what kind of prescription glasses correction now is useless because you right eye is like not "working"

Can u drive have u gotten driving license?[/QUOTE]

no i haven take my license... the thing is i cant see far onli when i close my left eye
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
you are literally blind in one eye. I think no matter what kind of prescription glasses correction now is useless because you right eye is like not "working"

Can u drive have u gotten driving license?

no i haven take my license... the thing is i cant see far onli when i close my left eye[/QUOTE]
I no medical expert. Just go see MO after u enlist lor. It's quite dangerous to be only able to see with just one eye in a combat environment.

I got a feeling u may have problems with even getting a license
 

tombraider94

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2010
Messages
502
Reaction score
0
no i haven take my license... the thing is i cant see far onli when i close my left eye
I no medical expert. Just go see MO after u enlist lor. It's quite dangerous to be only able to see with just one eye in a combat environment.

I got a feeling u may have problems with even getting a license[/QUOTE]

LOLZ i just called up CMPB about this sia, say they will get bac to me.... wah dun scare me leh will escalate until like tat one meh?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
I no medical expert. Just go see MO after u enlist lor. It's quite dangerous to be only able to see with just one eye in a combat environment.

I got a feeling u may have problems with even getting a license

LOLZ i just called up CMPB about this sia, say they will get bac to me.... wah dun scare me leh will escalate until like tat one meh?[/QUOTE]
I am not scaring you. I am telling u the possibility.
 

tombraider94

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2010
Messages
502
Reaction score
0
my friend lazy eye got pes c1 (b4 the new system or b2 now)

Duno leh i asked my friend who is in the army now, he say tis kinda thing cannot down pes one LOLZ called up cmpb to enquire until now still haven get bac to me wa lao.....
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
Duno leh i asked my friend who is in the army now, he say tis kinda thing cannot down pes one LOLZ called up cmpb to enquire until now still haven get bac to me wa lao.....
How your friend know? He MO? You are dealing with SAF leh. Wait to rush, rush to wait. When you enlist you will know.
 

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
98,476
Reaction score
15,576
fuked up meh, u bought this upon urself by not declaring if not u maybe pes D pending med review :s13:

later u go in, then this and that see MO ** bin say u chaokeng or wat lagi sianz
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top