RMIT SIM Connect password and username

altagrave

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Keep getting "No data received" on SIMconnect

Anyone else getting the same problem? Was settling timetable.. and then this happened. Doesn't help that courses are clashing with one another. SIM needs to get their **** together. It's retarded.
 

angie602

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
Anyone else getting the same problem? Was settling timetable.. and then this happened. Doesn't help that courses are clashing with one another. SIM needs to get their **** together. It's retarded.

Same here. Can't log in. And I'm not done with my timetable......... Hope they will extend the period...
 

thyoras

Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2011
Messages
357
Reaction score
0
Anyone taking RMIT business management Entrepreneurship process, BUSM 2306-L03(1256)?

Looking for groupmates :s13:
 

oORuByOo

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
can anyone help me.. After I reset the password, now i totally cannot login but my friend she can.. Am I the only one facing this problem?!?! gosh!! how am I suppose to do the timetable on time when they need 3 working days to reset the password...
 

micromousez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
10,405
Reaction score
99
relax...
Just give SIM a call on Mon will do to reset ur password..

No need to worry about past the deadline given.. =:p
 

xiiaogrey

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2012
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
can anyone help me.. After I reset the password, now i totally cannot login but my friend she can.. Am I the only one facing this problem?!?! gosh!! how am I suppose to do the timetable on time when they need 3 working days to reset the password...

Receive an email saying that there isn't a need to plan the timetable already :D Go check your sim mailbox !



8th December 2012

Dear Students,

SIMConnect Update – Change of Class Registration Process

Please be informed that you are no longer required to login to SIMConnect to print your class planner prior to your enrollment session scheduled between 11-13 December 2012.

Details on your enrollment session can be found in the offer letter we sent out to you together with your contracts.

You may login to SIMConnect to view your class time-table and e-invoice from 17th December 2012 onwards.

See you at your enrolment!

Regards,

SIM-RMIT Admin
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top