RSAF Compass Test

jeaaaan

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi. I have went for the RSAF Compass test and am going for the medical test soon. I have seen on the forum that most people have gotten back their compass test results and was wondering how you guys did it. I called RSAF up and was told that the result is confidential...
 

Strawbelly

Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Hi. I have went for the RSAF Compass test and am going for the medical test soon. I have seen on the forum that most people have gotten back their compass test results and was wondering how you guys did it. I called RSAF up and was told that the result is confidential...

You ask the doctor during the medical test what are you being checked for e.g. Pilot-level medical or AWO-level. Based on that you will find out which vocations did you pass in the COMPASS. Keep in mind this was about half a decade ago so things might be different.
 

jeaaaan

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
You ask the doctor during the medical test what are you being checked for e.g. Pilot-level medical or AWO-level. Based on that you will find out which vocations did you pass in the COMPASS. Keep in mind this was about half a decade ago so things might be different.

Thank you!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top