S4; Error message: Sharing failed, please try again.

kevkat

Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2001
Messages
311
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Need some help, I did the following and now having problem with Whatsapp(Sharing failed,please try again) and also Viber. Can't send out photo(using attach method as well as straight from camera) as well as download photo.

Stock Rom(KitKat) > Custom Rom(PAC,root,philz touch 6.09.6)>Stock Rom(Unroot).
Tried uninstall and reinstall Whatsapp; result NG
Format internal n external SD, no help.

I think has something to do with KNOX, any resolution ?

TIA
 

deathst

Master Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
3,451
Reaction score
2
Hi,

Need some help, I did the following and now having problem with Whatsapp(Sharing failed,please try again) and also Viber. Can't send out photo(using attach method as well as straight from camera) as well as download photo.

Stock Rom(KitKat) > Custom Rom(PAC,root,philz touch 6.09.6)>Stock Rom(Unroot).
Tried uninstall and reinstall Whatsapp; result NG
Format internal n external SD, no help.

I think has something to do with KNOX, any resolution ?

TIA
  • Make sure your phone is connected to the internet.
  • Make sure your date and time are correct.
  • Your SD card could be causing problems:
  • Ensure there is plenty of free space on the SD card.
  • Backup the contents of your "WhatsApp" folder on the SD card, delete it, create a new "WhatsApp" folder and put the contents back.
  • Check if you can copy files to the SD card.
 

kevkat

Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2001
Messages
311
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Thanks for the input, I discover its not only Whatsapp, some other apps as well like Evernote,slso I cannot download Knox. Finally I use back the custom ROM, everything is back to norm.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top