S4 - Recontract At SH

OPEL184

Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Hi


I went Starhub to re-contract but was told there is no more stock for Samsung S4.


So fast, no stock ?
 

Guy84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2001
Messages
10,697
Reaction score
146
S4 I9506 coming soon.. i think they push I9506 rather than I9505..

:s12:
 

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
15,756
Reaction score
41
when s5 coming out? my contract is ending soon too

S4 was announced in Feb n available in April 2013. S5 should be announced soon. If can wait, wait for the announcement then decide S4 or S5.
 

capri87

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
0
S4 was announced in Feb n available in April 2013. S5 should be announced soon. If can wait, wait for the announcement then decide S4 or S5.

Ok...ask u ah, this month is my 21st month of my current contract...if I want, I can renew and change phone now...if not, I can wait till April, which is my full 24 months of my contract to change phone..is my understanding correct?
 

darklighter

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2007
Messages
1,935
Reaction score
9
yes capri. when you wanna recontract is up to you. i'm not sure how long your plan can last after contract is up though. can anyone help me answer this nagging question? am waiting for s5 announcement as well
 

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
15,756
Reaction score
41
Ok...ask u ah, this month is my 21st month of my current contract...if I want, I can renew and change phone now...if not, I can wait till April, which is my full 24 months of my contract to change phone..is my understanding correct?
Yes. Correct. Announcement of S5 should be before April. Wait for it and see if you like it or not, if like then buy S5 in April. If dun like then go for S4 immediately in Feb.
 
Last edited:

reimina

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2002
Messages
6,673
Reaction score
0
There is no custom ROM available for i9506. You will be stuck with the crappy wiz for a long time. If you like touchwiz, by all means go and get it. If I were you, I would rather wait for Galaxy S5, but Samsung will play the same old tricks again. They will release "Galaxy S5 LTE+ Super Advanced" 6 months later. :D
 

mokseng

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
30,890
Reaction score
27
There is no custom ROM available for i9506. You will be stuck with the crappy wiz for a long time. If you like touchwiz, by all means go and get it. If I were you, I would rather wait for Galaxy S5, but Samsung will play the same old tricks again. They will release "Galaxy S5 LTE+ Super Advanced" 6 months later. :D

Nobody at xda made a custom rom for i9506 yet?
 

reimina

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2002
Messages
6,673
Reaction score
0
Nobody at xda made a custom rom for i9506 yet?

Yes, AOSP Roms has no developers right now from what I read at xda.

I have no idea what Samsung is trying to do here, S5 is coming and they just launch i9506. Good luck if they are going to get any developers for this phone. The infamous Korean company already left a bad taste in the mouth among the xda community.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top