Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
My A7 still at android 8.0
Haven’t update to 9.0 yet although I got the prompt to update
 

wwh5210

Master Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
348
just updated, took quite long~

regretted update, can feel the UI is slower, even the pattern unlock is not as smooth as before

used to have full bar reception for TPG and redone in my home, now only 3 bars for TPG and 1 bar for redone, I wonder is it more accurate measurement by PIE?

Thanks for the info. I should go and inform my dad ask him not to update the SW.
 

kurt111494

Master Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
3,737
Reaction score
417
Looks like there're some mixed reactions about the Android Pie update. Guess I'll continue to hold it off first and hope for the bug fixes.

The only irritating thing now is the update icon that keeps appearing at the notification bar lol
 

vddgnd

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
25
just updated, took quite long~

regretted update, can feel the UI is slower, even the pattern unlock is not as smooth as before

used to have full bar reception for TPG and redone in my home, now only 3 bars for TPG and 1 bar for redone, I wonder is it more accurate measurement by PIE?
Can the latest update enable TPG Volte? Read that S10e latest update can enable TPG Volte although the phone model not in supposed list in TPG website.
 
Last edited:

ZinY

Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2000
Messages
121
Reaction score
56
Can the latest update enable TPG Volte? Read that S10e latest update can enable TPG Volte although the phone model not in supposed list in TPG website.

I am also waiting for an answer.
Does anyone manage to use A7 for VoLTE calls with TPG SIM card?
 

kurt111494

Master Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
3,737
Reaction score
417
What's so scary about it??? I updated long ago and moved on

To be honest I'm just worried about battery life. Is it greatly affected after the update? Need to close/shut down/uninstall anything to reduce effect on battery?
 

tellim

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2004
Messages
14,194
Reaction score
1,413
2 more mths n this phone will be one year when I brought from Lazada.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top