Samsung Galaxy battery bloated problem

life_traveller

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
My Samsung Galaxy SIII started giving problem after the Android 4.3 upgrade(I know many other Samsung users also face this same problem) and when I brought my phone to Samsung Support Centre yesterday, I was told that it was my battery giving me problem and I have to replace it since it is already out of warranty. My phone is only 10 months old but battery warranty is only for 6 months.
I started checking out the web about this problem and found a site which mentioned that Samsung gave free battery replacement due to this bloated battery problem and I am now wondering why isn't Samsung Singapore offering the same deal to their customers.
Besides, I never had this "battery problem" until the Android 4.3 force upgrade and therefore I strongly suspect the bloated battery problem was the result of the Android 4.3 upgrade. I feel shortchanged by Samsung! :s11:
Anyone else face the same problem?

Samsung Galaxy S3, S4 Batteries Swell; Company Offers Free Replacement - International Business Times
 

anzp85

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2006
Messages
607
Reaction score
0
i have the same problem as u...
brought my note back to service centre at 11 mths.

was told battery warranty is only 6 mths
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top