Samsung Galaxy Fold Accessories Thread

Apparatus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
58,254
Reaction score
13,818
Good stuffs

Yup, especially the pouch. Otherwise walking time must grip the Fold tight and always be super alert on the lookout not to trip, bang into someone or something (and vice versa) or scared accidentally drop it.

Now, I have peace of mind. When I need to use the Fold then I take it out otherwise it always stays inside the protected pouch
 
Last edited:

technolust

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
7,044
Reaction score
323
My uag monarch case for fold has finally arrived
Here's some picts

Yes the hinge cover just out when the phone is open but the protection is excellent

2155aEq.jpg


23FwwxZ.jpg


phrL4Qx.jpg

 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top