Samsung Galaxy S3 earphone problem

S750WP

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2005
Messages
668
Reaction score
0
When I plugged in my earphone it was not detected music will play from the speakers. I need to press and hold the button on the earphone then it will be detected as shown on the screen and music will play from ear phone. Phone is stock and not root. Is there any setting I need to set.
 

S750WP

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2005
Messages
668
Reaction score
0
I tried another ear phone and it behave the same. Have also tried to reset setting to factory default but does not solve the problem.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top