Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge

ltrinityl

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2004
Messages
1,517
Reaction score
36
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend me a SP or TG that can stick well on the s7 edge? I'm currently using the Spigen Neo Hybrid Case and spent near $100 trying out different SPs/TGs but can't seem to stick well.

Today went to p2omobile and bought the Spigen SP and it has bubbles and doesn't stick well..
 

Cashwong

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2016
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
I'm using $22 healing shield with spigen rugged armor case.. So far so good..
 

BraveCloudy

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2016
Messages
2,991
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend me a SP or TG that can stick well on the s7 edge? I'm currently using the Spigen Neo Hybrid Case and spent near $100 trying out different SPs/TGs but can't seem to stick well.

Today went to p2omobile and bought the Spigen SP and it has bubbles and doesn't stick well..

spigen sp doesn't stick well. my s6e used before and it keeps on coming out
 

boe7874

Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
I bought this screen protector from Taobao. I mentioned this in another thread. So far quite good. Came with two front protectors, one back protector, a simple bumper case, couple of other free gifts. A bit of bubbles after self application but at least the sides don't lift up.

Link as follows:
https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id...=3143352147845
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top