Samsung Galaxy Tab S

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Lte is snapdragon while wifi is exynos..
 
Last edited:

Devillori

Banned
Joined
Nov 22, 2001
Messages
16,254
Reaction score
0
Lte is snapdragon while wifi is exynos..

Haha I see. Is there heating issue with the snapdragon like the exynos one? Does this 2 processor have much difference? Anyone already own the device can have some review please would be much appreciated.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Just to amend. Local market is using exynos for lte and wifi-only versions..
 

PCdumb

Senior Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
523
Reaction score
0
Anyone encounter issues with the loading of Apps?

I can't seem to have the app icon shown after loading. But when I go to "Myfiles", I can see the app and can even launch it from there.

Wondering is there something wrong with my unit

Thanks
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Anyone encounter issues with the loading of Apps?

I can't seem to have the app icon shown after loading. But when I go to "Myfiles", I can see the app and can even launch it from there.

Wondering is there something wrong with my unit

Thanks

I'm unsure if what are you asking..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top