Samsung Galaxy Young

galliano

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
4,335
Reaction score
121
Just bought 1 to try it out considering it's only bout $130.

And i actually like it.

Currently using a iPhone 5S and I think this small cheap phone is pretty decent.
 

Lamwm

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2002
Messages
757
Reaction score
1
Are you using it as a secondary phone or replacing your iPhone?
I am surprise after used to the iphone 5s you can bear with this galaxy young low res screen and sluggish performance.
 

galliano

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
4,335
Reaction score
121
Are you using it as a secondary phone or replacing your iPhone?
I am surprise after used to the iphone 5s you can bear with this galaxy young low res screen and sluggish performance.

Well, can't really compare apple to apple w the IP5S .. Considering the 5S costs almost 6.5 times more $$$.

But for what's it's worth. It's pretty darn good.

I like using it now occasionally as it's so cheap I do not have to worry bout scratches or abuse.

It runs my gmail, YouTube (miracast to SMART TV too), my Facebook, Candy Crush, office emails (Lotus Traveller). Damm it works fine. Batt life so far pretty decent comparable to 5S.

Best part is .. It fits in my small jeans pocket.
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,346
Reaction score
18,573
Well, can't really compare apple to apple w the IP5S .. Considering the 5S costs almost 6.5 times more $$$.

But for what's it's worth. It's pretty darn good.

I like using it now occasionally as it's so cheap I do not have to worry bout scratches or abuse.

It runs my gmail, YouTube (miracast to SMART TV too), my Facebook, Candy Crush, office emails (Lotus Traveller). Damm it works fine. Batt life so far pretty decent comparable to 5S.

Best part is .. It fits in my small jeans pocket.

it's good but you have to bear with the slowness of the processor, camera is not good and not front camera too. Perhaps u could use it as an second phone
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top