Samsung One UI

cheekibreeki

Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2018
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Yes, installed it. Just need to know what you are doing, for my N960F just need to use Odin to update to ARK2(I use germany DBT firmware, flash home CSC to not wipe data). Then I use adb to sideload the ARK2-Beta 1 Zip. From there i use adb sideload beta1-beta2 zip. Retained XSP CSC, but wifi calling not working for my singtel card for beta 2(worked in beta1). 4g+ and VoLTE working fine, not much problem
 

myhealthychoice

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2015
Messages
859
Reaction score
12
Sounds complicated

Yes, installed it. Just need to know what you are doing, for my N960F just need to use Odin to update to ARK2(I use germany DBT firmware, flash home CSC to not wipe data). Then I use adb to sideload the ARK2-Beta 1 Zip. From there i use adb sideload beta1-beta2 zip. Retained XSP CSC, but wifi calling not working for my singtel card for beta 2(worked in beta1). 4g+ and VoLTE working fine, not much problem
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top