SuckThumbs
Senior Member
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2010
- Messages
- 700
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi all,
As stated my samsung s4 just died on me.
It can on at all when i hold on the power button.
However when I remove and put in the battery I will display the samsung start up screen then it goes off.
I have tried with 3 different batteries it all shows the same.
I have tried charging it but there is no response?
Does anyone know what is wrong?
Thank you in advance!
As stated my samsung s4 just died on me.
It can on at all when i hold on the power button.
However when I remove and put in the battery I will display the samsung start up screen then it goes off.
I have tried with 3 different batteries it all shows the same.
I have tried charging it but there is no response?
Does anyone know what is wrong?
Thank you in advance!