Samsung Service Center

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,117
Reaction score
13,158
How many times would you tolerate having to return to the service center to find that they haven't rectified the fault?

Blamed screen protector, removed
Blamed app, removed
Blamed SIM cards, changed

Note that apps and SIM cards have been used in a few other phones all this while, including Samsung ones.

What would you have done, especially when the phone is still under warranty, and all they've been doing is run the software?

Problem showed to them on the spot.
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,716
Reaction score
2,032
I rarely visit Samsung service center.
The only time I visited is my S7 edge 128 GB model cannot power on and Note5 motherboard spoil
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,117
Reaction score
13,158
Neither have I, but this one experience really showed that there seems to be a lack of communication somewhere among the staff...

Or that, which I hope not, the technicians were not aware of the exact issues conveyed by frontline, or someone somewhere tried to take the easy/easier way out. Let's just say that after so many years using the brand or so many years of their existence here, I'm shocked with the process of this one experience.

Maybe I'm just unlucky.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top