Samsung Tab S2, S3

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2000
Messages
34,530
Reaction score
2,863
Hi guys, I'm interested in getting an 8" tablet for surfing and reading. I have a 10" at home but I find it too heavy to hold it in one hand.

Is the Tab S3 very light even with the bigger screen? Anybody knows what's the best deal for a tab S2 8" WIFI?
 

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
12,328
Reaction score
291
Hi guys, I'm interested in getting an 8" tablet for surfing and reading. I have a 10" at home but I find it too heavy to hold it in one hand.

Is the Tab S3 very light even with the bigger screen? Anybody knows what's the best deal for a tab S2 8" WIFI?

Get the Tab S2... more worth while...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top