N_RIDER
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 14, 2002
- Messages
- 8,868
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi, I am searching for a used Galaxy S II and came across this situation. Seller claimed the set to be from Singtel and the set is 4 months old. Lost warranty card but has the receipt and has not register online. Am I safe to proceed with the deal?
Is there a way to check e imei no. For local warranty registration like iPhone?Feel bit skeptical you see as afraid I may get a export or stolen stuff.
How does Samsung Singapore recognize local set under warranty? Is it like iPhone as long as we register online, is immaterial of presence or absence of wty card( iPhone there isn't) or receipt?
If there is some problem with the set( not wear and tear), upon claiming of warranty if by way of repair or give you a refurbished set?
Please advise, thanks....as been many years I had owned a Samsung...
Is there a way to check e imei no. For local warranty registration like iPhone?Feel bit skeptical you see as afraid I may get a export or stolen stuff.
How does Samsung Singapore recognize local set under warranty? Is it like iPhone as long as we register online, is immaterial of presence or absence of wty card( iPhone there isn't) or receipt?
If there is some problem with the set( not wear and tear), upon claiming of warranty if by way of repair or give you a refurbished set?
Please advise, thanks....as been many years I had owned a Samsung...
