
sayang_ol said:Hullo there, it's me sayang. Im back since I just transit sg en route to another nation and bought a card from 7-11.
Sincerely hope the admins will give me a second chance to join back into the edmw forum. I could have choosen another nickname and continue posting as a new user, but it isnt my style to do things cowardly.
I rather let you admins know who I really am in hope of reconciling past differences.
Warm Regards,
sayang
he isn't hiding that's for sure.
This is how and why sayang gets banned without even realizing. He must be thinking edmw ppl who are against him are pro-amdk.
It is ok if you are pro china or pro amdk. You won't get banned if you post civilised stuffs, or willing to engage in constructive and friendly discussion.
But when one uses extreme words like 汉奸,call ethnic races/nationalities doggies, advocate the use of violence, talk about beheading people, calling one race superior while other races are s*it, calling people with different views as him as "lapdogs", you have to ask whether this human is sane?
![]()
![]()
And we are in singapore, a multi racial country. This foreigner (dunno if he's indoensian or ccp) comes in and flames ethnic race issues. I really question his motives.
he is allowed, but advertising is not allowed.I think as long as Sayang's comments isn't inciting unrest, involves racism, religion or insults, he should be allowed to present his political views.
I rest my case. From the screenshot above, Sayang should have watch his language.he is allowed, but advertising is not allowed.
he is allowed, but advertising is not allowed.