derrickgoh
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 39,097
- Reaction score
- 13
Have always been able to get landscape viewing by turning my Note 3 side ways but recently I notice its stuck at portrait viewing even when I turn it.
I checked to ensure the screen rotation is enabled. And I'm sure the apps can display landscape as I have used them before. Stuff like sms, email, Firefox, Youtube, etc.
This problem started day before yesterday. I reset my phone and after that it was ok. Occurred again yesterday and a reset solved it. This morning again same problem but this time round reset liao still no use.
Anyone encountered before? Can advise how to fix. Thanks.
I checked to ensure the screen rotation is enabled. And I'm sure the apps can display landscape as I have used them before. Stuff like sms, email, Firefox, Youtube, etc.
This problem started day before yesterday. I reset my phone and after that it was ok. Occurred again yesterday and a reset solved it. This morning again same problem but this time round reset liao still no use.
Anyone encountered before? Can advise how to fix. Thanks.
