senior mobile plans - which telco have best package?

Jitter

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2026
Messages
763
Reaction score
223
Eight senior plan they give you bad ip address.

Heya, is singtel 4g, cannot use singtel 4g. Singtel behaves like apple. Once new service come out, they heavily throttle the old 1. Use singtel must use the latest 1.

Circlelife last time got $0 plan. They cancel it suddenly and charge me monthly. They claim that i owe them 50+ and sent debt collector. I refuse to pay. So I probably cant signup circlelife.
Anyidea which one have good ip? I know eight 4g cannot one.
 

savagesg

Member
Joined
May 4, 2026
Messages
118
Reaction score
24
Eight senior plan they give you bad ip address.

Heya, is singtel 4g, cannot use singtel 4g. Singtel behaves like apple. Once new service come out, they heavily throttle the old 1. Use singtel must use the latest 1.

Circlelife last time got $0 plan. They cancel it suddenly and charge me monthly. They claim that i owe them 50+ and sent debt collector. I refuse to pay. So I probably cant signup circlelife.

I still have the Circlelife $0 plan till now.
 

Auzz777

Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2024
Messages
492
Reaction score
152
But i have better experience with simba than singtel.
i went to my relative house in Toa Payoh Lor 1 at 30th flr my singtel signal only 1 bar but simba got 4 bars.
go figure.
You believe in those bars. I have had 4 bars and no internet on my phone.
 

jq75

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2000
Messages
143,040
Reaction score
5,002
Need one tt includes data roaming to neighborhood countries
 

blue666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
10,049
Reaction score
4,702
Edmw best means cheapest plan

AI would give ans immediately
 

MrTheROCK

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2002
Messages
5,967
Reaction score
258
BBFA wants cheap, juicy and big like watermelon

So conclusion is $5 Simba 5G Senior Plan! :o
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top