Shanghai ~

9eptember18

Reaction score
Shanghai Itinerary

I'm a Shanghainese who migrated to Singapore when I was 5. I've been back in 2010, 2015, 2017, 2019.

Disneyland:
The place is very ulu. Remember to go super early at 7am cause got long queue. Else, you can stay in the Club level of the Disneyland Hotel.
It was great, the club lounge had happy hour, breakfast, and tea.
Staying at the hotel also provided us access to water ferry, shuttle bus to priority entrance, complimentary fast pass and early entrance to disneyland, and 20% discount if you dine at their other restaurants
I think I can finish playing the whole place in 2 days even without fast pass. Beware the long queue in Soaring over the horizon (I left the queue as I cannot tahan 3 hours). you can check out the app with the timings. My 3 days schedule:

Roaring rapids->Soaring over the horizon->(treasure cove) pirates of the Caribbean->(fantasy land) seven dwarfs mine train->peter pan’s flight->(tomorrow land) tron lightcycle power run->jet packs

(Tomorrow land) buzz lightyear planet rescue-> (Toy Story Land) slinky dog spin->happy circle->(treasure cove) explorer canoes->(Fantasy land)voyage to the crystal grotto->the many adventures of winnie the pooh

alice in wonderland maze->once upon a time adventure->enchanted storybook castle->(toy story) woody’s roundup->(fantasy land) hunny pot spin (gardens of imagination) dumbo the flying elephant

Beauty and the Beast musical is a must watch, $100 sgd for front row! Singapore MBS musical is damn expensive.

Food (Michelin):
家全七福/seventh son
唐阁
雍福会
逸龙阁
大壶春
迷上海
味香斋
Sushi onodera ginza
雍颐庭
佳家汤包

Bubbletea brands:
乐乐茶
The Alley
一点点
hey tea

Others:
Starbucks Reserve
Maglev

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.