SIC BKK airport

ImFromPipiForum

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2012
Messages
42,922
Reaction score
2
I took A1 from Mochit to DMK too. Nothing is difficult.

I stayed near lumphini station and I took mrt to chatuchak park to take airport bus to DMK.

I've time and only 1 haversack.

zaTr7hK.jpg

9P00eTW.jpg

bCXHrW1.jpg

AsoKFgg.jpg

Thanks for the photos!!

May i know which exit do i go to take the bus to dmk??

Roughly how long is the journey?? Some people say 30 mins.
 

audiovideo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2005
Messages
21,120
Reaction score
2,637
Nowadays when I fly to BKK,
@ survanarbhumi airport, I use airport train and
@ dmk airport, I use shuttle buses and they have 2 new buses added.

I confirm take the airportlink
even at dmk i will take the free shuttle to survanarbhumi then airportlink
 

juxtaposition

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
1,372
Reaction score
1
I no luggage n if I land DMK, I go chatuchak walk walk shop shop then go hotel. So DMK airport is good for me.

The return journey from Chatuchak to DMK is opposite direction, I forget which exit.

The bus is quite fast and u pay on board, so bring exact amount is easier.


I confirm take the airportlink
even at dmk i will take the free shuttle to survanarbhumi then airportlink
 

sendtolee

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
940
Reaction score
0
I no luggage n if I land DMK, I go chatuchak walk walk shop shop then go hotel. So DMK airport is good for me.

The return journey from Chatuchak to DMK is opposite direction, I forget which exit.

The bus is quite fast and u pay on board, so bring exact amount is easier.

No need exact change. The bus ticket seller on board will give you back the change.
 

juxtaposition

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
1,372
Reaction score
1
Updated.

I very free since I went island hopping (Koh Samui & Koh Tao) and I came back to DMK.

I took the express bus, arrived at Phaya Thai then Pratunam then so on and Khao San was last stop.

I boarded the 830pm bus and it went off at 845pm and arrived at Pratunam 915pm. The driver drove along the stretch of hotels (Glow/First House). I alighted at opposite Palladium and crossed the overhead bridge.

150baht/pax :D
U decide for yourself if it is worth it.
I’m just sharing and I have been to Thailand many times.

g9TrmKc.jpg

iVcPEkE.jpg

sDjCu3e.jpg

bbEuACo.jpg


I no luggage n if I land DMK, I go chatuchak walk walk shop shop then go hotel. So DMK airport is good for me.

The return journey from Chatuchak to DMK is opposite direction, I forget which exit.

The bus is quite fast and u pay on board, so bring exact amount is easier.
 

Delsamor

Banned
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
13,977
Reaction score
9
"It is true that 9 million Chinese tourists visit Thailand each year, while visitors from Hong Kong and Singapore were much fewer - about 1 million," Nathathorn said.

"But Chinese tourists usually visit Thailand once and never come back.

Power 9mil tourist every year and those are 1 timer...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top