[SIC] CLARKS desert boots amazon 33%

goat1991

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
515
Reaction score
0
means size9 narrow/normal
E = wide
EE = extra wide

edit: IIRC DBs only D...
 

eleisonz

Senior Member
Joined
May 17, 2008
Messages
640
Reaction score
2
Just order 1 pair of Clarks from needsupply. It costs 10 USD more than Amazon but shipping is about 1 week faster.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
any idea where to get kiwi suede protector spray? or bata ones are good enough?
 

NoTimeToWaitAr

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
1,865
Reaction score
25
Hi everyone, sorry to bump up this thread.

I'm confused with the available colors for Clarks DB.
Is the image shown on amazon website true to the actual boot color?
1qlsth.png


Amazon.com: Clarks Originals Men's Desert Boot: Shoes

Thanks in advance.
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221

NoTimeToWaitAr

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
1,865
Reaction score
25
Beeswax right? Yes, but be prepared for it to darken as well. The sole will also get really dirty and sticky...

Thanks for your reply.
But how come I'm unable to ship to my SG address, even though it says international shipping available?
 

Mystech13

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2012
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Beeswax right? Yes, but be prepared for it to darken as well. The sole will also get really dirty and sticky...

Ah, this is the one I saw in the stores. The sole is the reason that I didn't get it. I work outside on all sorts of surface and it looks like it will *eat* the dirt and sand type...
 

NoTimeToWaitAr

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
1,865
Reaction score
25
Ah, this is the one I saw in the stores. The sole is the reason that I didn't get it. I work outside on all sorts of surface and it looks like it will *eat* the dirt and sand type...

Hi, which outlet did you went to? Been looking for this color.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top