SMS Multi-Recipient problem

sgcosimo

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2008
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Not sure if it's right to post this question here,but I have googled and couldn't find a solution,so I am hoping the experts here can help me.

I didn't know what I have done, but one of my SMS(Messages in Samsung Note 5) conversation has 2 recipients shown. 1 of them I must have added by mistake,just that I don't know how.

Now I couldn't reply SMS to the intended recipient under this conversation. I can only go the the Contact and type a new message to him.

The multiple recipients shown on as the header of this conversation has both HP numbers, separated by ;

I am able to click conversation and get to " Conversation Setting", to add more recipient for other Messages,but for this particular one, I can't even click/drag down to get to " Conversation Setting".
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top