SMU Admission 2013

blahblahx4

Junior Member
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
anyone still waiting for news from smu soss? my interview was on the 10th of april and its still processing
 

musicteen

Junior Member
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Has anyone not gotten an interview from SMU? cause I have not:(:(:( But my application is still processing as shown on the self service portal... heizz.. Am I the only one who is experiencing this situation??
 

velato2006

Banned
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
0
I just checked my status...

I was rejected..:(:(

Well, i kinda predicted it after i see that it's still under processing even though the tea party was over. Usually, accepted applicants would be invited to the party.
 
Last edited:

blahblahx4

Junior Member
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
I just checked my status...

I was rejected..:(:(

Well, i kinda predicted it after i see that it's still under processing even though the tea party was over. Usually, accepted applicants would be invited to the party.

which course were you rejected from? and may i know what your grades were?
 

velato2006

Banned
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
0
which course were you rejected from? and may i know what your grades were?

Rejected from ISM..

Graduated from Infocomm technology with gpa 3.63
Went for the interview on 9th april

Even though i kinda predicted it from the late process, i still have lots of doubts. I think i did fairly well for the interview and with my diploma, i thought it would add as an advantage..:(:(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top