Something wrong with my call settings on NOTE 3

capri87

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I'm not sure if I did anything to the settings. Whenever I pick up any incoming call, the sound from the caller comes out from the bottom speaker of the phone instead of the one that should be positioned beside my ear..How to make it normal ar?
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
Hi guys, I'm not sure if I did anything to the settings. Whenever I pick up any incoming call, the sound from the caller comes out from the bottom speaker of the phone instead of the one that should be positioned beside my ear..How to make it normal ar?

Oh no! :eek:

The factory girl had accidentally assembled the call speaker module at the bottom instead of at the top! :eek:

Quick quick call service centre to check if that is the case!!:o
 

capri87

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
0
Oh no! :eek:

The factory girl had accidentally assembled the call speaker module at the bottom instead of at the top! :eek:

Quick quick call service centre to check if that is the case!!:o

Nobody experiences this with their note 3?

And i got feedback from the caller that when they hear me talking through the phone, they can hear echoes coming out from their phone :s11:
 

capri87

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
0
hmm then I must really visit the service centre and ask..

No leh, and I still went to check if I turn on loudspeaker, but I didn't.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top