Hello everyone, I am new here, so pls excuse me if i am posting this wrongly. I can't find a thread on South America and am therefore starting this thread now.
I am going South America this Oct 2019 and was wondering if there's anyone who would like to go together. Am planning Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, Chile. Dates already fixed 7-28 Oct 2019. Thanks.
PS, i just realised this thread is under "Malaysia". Need help from anyone who can help teach me how to move this post to a new thread under "South America" please? Or someone can help create a new thread under "South America" so that i can then re-post this there please? Many thanks in advance. And sorry once again for all the inconvenience caused to everyone. Paiseh...
I am going South America this Oct 2019 and was wondering if there's anyone who would like to go together. Am planning Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, Chile. Dates already fixed 7-28 Oct 2019. Thanks.
PS, i just realised this thread is under "Malaysia". Need help from anyone who can help teach me how to move this post to a new thread under "South America" please? Or someone can help create a new thread under "South America" so that i can then re-post this there please? Many thanks in advance. And sorry once again for all the inconvenience caused to everyone. Paiseh...
Last edited:
