justaguy77
Member
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2013
- Messages
- 484
- Reaction score
- 2
Hi all,
need some advice as its my 1st time trying online booking for flights+hotel. Im using Expedia as it seem easier to navigate.
I intend to use Airasia and Dusit Thani as flight and hotel. After I'm done with all my selection and made payment, how long do I expect to get an email for my flight ticket and hotel details?
Any review on Airasia and the hotel if anyone of you used them before? Especially the frequency of flight delay, safety and check in/out process.
Also there's a option for a shuffle transport to and via bkk airport and hotel. How reliable is that and how do they contact us when we are in bangkok?
Thanks in advance.
need some advice as its my 1st time trying online booking for flights+hotel. Im using Expedia as it seem easier to navigate.
I intend to use Airasia and Dusit Thani as flight and hotel. After I'm done with all my selection and made payment, how long do I expect to get an email for my flight ticket and hotel details?
Any review on Airasia and the hotel if anyone of you used them before? Especially the frequency of flight delay, safety and check in/out process.
Also there's a option for a shuffle transport to and via bkk airport and hotel. How reliable is that and how do they contact us when we are in bangkok?
Thanks in advance.
