FlyingNuggets
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2014
- Messages
- 628
- Reaction score
- 0
I wonder how does GTX 690 really performs now? and performs better then which current 700 series cards? Hmmmm price point? Haha I wonder if anybody has it or SLI 2 of it!
I wonder how does GTX 690 really performs now? and performs better then which current 700 series cards? Hmmmm price point? Haha I wonder if anybody has it or SLI 2 of it!
Judging by this chart, everything below Titan Z.
Graphics Card Performance Hierarchy Chart - Best Graphics Cards For The Money: August 2014
I wonder how does GTX 690 really performs now? and performs better then which current 700 series cards? Hmmmm price point? Haha I wonder if anybody has it or SLI 2 of it!
Woah... GTX 690 still more powerful then 780ti and titan?
Yes and No.... GTX 690 is powerful because its using 2 GPU. 780Ti and titan single GPU only.
So if your game supports SLI it will be faster, if it doesn't, then its slower.
Alternatively you can go for R9 290!!.....![]()