[Suggestion] Thumb Down Reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
112,649
Reaction score
4,415
Uhm, think I have suggested this before after the forum upgrade.

I will like to bring this up again.

👎 as a reaction.

Regards
 

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,619
Reaction score
1,550
We discussed about this before internally during our preparations for the upgrade. If I recall correctly, the conclusion was it will be prone to abuse especially in EDMW among members with differing opinions/views. :unsure:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top