Tablet for HBL

skai_11

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2005
Messages
12,789
Reaction score
1,900
Any tablet recommendations for young kids HBL? Would want to avoid the usual laptops/iPad because they only use it for video streaming (youtube) or video conferences (zoom). Laptops and iPad kinda overkill.

So thinking if there's cheaper/better alternative in the market that is good for HBL?
 

Hi people

Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Messages
462
Reaction score
47
I asked the school IT dept and they recommended lap top or desktop or chrome book . Hbl couldn’t work on any of my existing devices . I also had no choice as most of the sub $1 k devices were sold out so I had to rush to get a laptop last minute
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top