Thailand Expert please help(Temple)

shun07

Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
472
Reaction score
14
Hi I'm going over to bangkok this 8th march and I want to go to wat phanan choeng from bangkok however it is quite expensive to engage tour package(around $170 for 2 pax). Is there any other ways to get to the place?
I was thinking of finding a driver to drive us to and fro however I can't find any website that does these.
Please help :s12:
 

sigeena

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2010
Messages
832
Reaction score
54
You can rent a car. A Yaris/ Jazz is about 30-40dollars a day.

Check out Avis, Hertz.
 

shun07

Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
472
Reaction score
14
You can rent a car. A Yaris/ Jazz is about 30-40dollars a day.

Check out Avis, Hertz.

i just went to view the website but i believe that it does not provide any driver. Does the car comes with GPS? I need to a driver also
 

sigeena

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2010
Messages
832
Reaction score
54
Sorry. Do you drive? GPS is rentable as well from the rental company.
 

shun07

Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
472
Reaction score
14
Sorry. Do you drive? GPS is rentable as well from the rental company.

Do you know any such services including a driver? Coz I'm worried that I might have communication problem during the journey. Therefore might as well include a driver.
 

sigeena

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2010
Messages
832
Reaction score
54
You are Singaporean, you'll be fine lah.

Lots of Ang mohs rent in Thailand. And I've seen PRCs rent as well. Don't so kiasi.
 

Pegasus Sinbkk

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
625
Reaction score
0
You want a car & driver to Ayuthya & return ? May not be cheaper than S$170 package.
Try negotiating with any friendly cab driver u come across.
 

shun07

Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
472
Reaction score
14
You want a car & driver to Ayuthya & return ? May not be cheaper than S$170 package.
Try negotiating with any friendly cab driver u come across.
You mean I just flag down any cab and ask? I scare no one will do the job lol
 

RunBkk

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2014
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Go to AF or SA Forum. Some members there have listed quite a few driver contacts and reviews. Good Luck!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top