The Hat Thread (Part 1 )

RyanCCY

Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Hi, I'm starting this new thread ( not sure if there was any similar ones in hwz before ), but for fellow people who are crazy about hats to come, discuss and share their passion as well as maybe mass order if there aren't any in Singapore :) so why not!!
I'm in love with vintage style and pretty passionate about fedoras lately.
I know its not a common sight around Singapore, and its pretty much like snapbacks,bucket hats lately.
what do you guys think ?

by the way, check out hatsandcaps.co.uk if youre interested in caps too :)

Cheers everyone !!!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top