The Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Thread

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,292
Reaction score
164
Seriously I haven finish enjoy the awesomeness of my note5 then you open note6 lol!!

+1 like
 

Silverback84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
14,595
Reaction score
102
Haha the early bird catches the worm. When I renew contract . It will be for note 6 liao
 

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2008
Messages
5,481
Reaction score
39
Boh rumour boh picture boh specifications
Start simi thread **** ?
I think months after S7 out .
Someone else will start another official thread w proper rumours .
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top