Timberland Shoe Size (Amazon)

kingerfisher

Junior Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
I tried a pair of timberland shoes size " 9W US / 8.5 UK / 43 EUR "

under Amazon Timberland shoe order , it stated 9 US D(M) and 9 2E US ,

Amazon said that 2E is wide, how wide is wide. Did anyone purchase shoes

from Amazon and care to share ?

thanks
 

striker22

Master Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2011
Messages
2,500
Reaction score
7
I may be wrong but I dun think Timberland uses the 2E width sizing system that amazon uses.

Their shoe sizes, at least those written on the tongue or lining are label M or W after the sizing numbers to indicate either M for medium width or W for wide. i.e. 10 W means size 10 wide.

I think you can safely assume that the conversion to Amazon sizing is M=D and W=2E.
 

kingerfisher

Junior Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
I may be wrong but I dun think Timberland uses the 2E width sizing system that amazon uses.

Their shoe sizes, at least those written on the tongue or lining are label M or W after the sizing numbers to indicate either M for medium width or W for wide. i.e. 10 W means size 10 wide.

I think you can safely assume that the conversion to Amazon sizing is M=D and W=2E.

Bro you are right , the problem is Amazon use their own sizing system and not the manufacturer , in this case Timberland sizing.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top