Time cheapest to book Scoot

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
While making a payment (TWD5000+) for TPE to BKK this morning then hit with this error message.



Then bo bian rebook again, now the fares become TWD7000+ so LL and just booked it.

I checked again an hour later, and the fare went back to TWD5000+.:mad:

Knn, feel like tio scammed by Scoot. :mad::mad:

Their fare would fluctuate ...
Checked for taipei ticket, during their tue sales, price up to $119+$99
after the tue sales, price dropped back to $99+$99
 

Sambuca78

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2001
Messages
6,992
Reaction score
477
Their fare would fluctuate ...
Checked for taipei ticket, during their tue sales, price up to $119+$99
after the tue sales, price dropped back to $99+$99


Thanks, I wonder is there a best time to book flight?

Example if I thinking to go TPE during beginning of April, should I book early?
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Thanks, I wonder is there a best time to book flight?

Example if I thinking to go TPE during beginning of April, should I book early?

Would be good to buy your tickets early ...
However prices might go down closer to the departure date, if there r more seats left unsold ... if u think the price is right, you can go ahead to book ...

For example, for jetstar nov promo, travel date is Jan to Sep , selected travel dates, price is $70+ taxes in two way ... Promo travel period has already reached sep ...

For scoot, normally their travel period isnt very far away ...
For example, their current 50% sales, is until end Mar, for KHH is $160+
 

Jalesako

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
6,996
Reaction score
280
hi i m wondering does scoot have a price beat guaranteed like Jetstar have? I look everywhere on their website, it doesn’t seem to have, any buddies can confirm. TIA
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
hi i m wondering does scoot have a price beat guaranteed like Jetstar have? I look everywhere on their website, it doesn’t seem to have, any buddies can confirm. TIA

Dont think they have the price guarantee ...
 

juxtaposition

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
1,372
Reaction score
1
Lol u can try to complain n their reply will be, pricing fluctuate depending on promo.

Anw for air tix never hear of price guarantee but u can buy the flexi air tic at higher price.

Dont think they have the price guarantee ...
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Lol u can try to complain n their reply will be, pricing fluctuate depending on promo.

Anw for air tix never hear of price guarantee but u can buy the flexi air tic at higher price.

not me lah ...
I dont do price guarantee for flights ...

Jalesako wrote:
hi i m wondering does scoot have a price beat guaranteed like Jetstar have? I look everywhere on their website, it doesn’t seem to have, any buddies can confirm. TIA
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top