
singaporeans spoiling markets everywhere...those who say should tip at least 100 should go stay usa where tipping is the culture.
i don't commonly see singaporeans tip local taxi driver $1-$2 yet they are tipping $4 at thailand? start with tipping local taxi driver first la...
Usually I tip ard 20%, 500 baht I tip 100, 250 I tip 50. Is it ok?
Tipping is up to u but normally i tip 100baht if the service is good

Tipping is up to u but normally i tip 100baht if the service is good
its individual choice to tip...
if really lousy one, no good one, i dun even want to tip them...
i ever met one that massage till fallen asleep most of the times.. and some even chat non stop, so noisy and cant even hv a proper rest with massage
I kana one before di di use handphone very du lan till aak to change lady
KNS, all the kiam siap ppl on top who tip less than 100 Baht
Wah rao eh, massage your fat and smelly body for 1 hr you think easy jod?
The places I go all recommended and good.
Genuine thai message really a lot of patterns the masseur machiam rike do 2-person gymnastics wif you ****.
Minimum I gibe 200 baht




well said bro
Is there a rule saying "MUST TIPS'??
so what if you tip 200B, just because you have a fat n smelly body??
sorry lol, i m thin & NOT smelly, so tips 100B can?
Its all up to individual, no right or wrong. so please don't comment on others just because you tip more with you fat n smelly body!