Tiq 3-Year Endowment Plan

bigrooster

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2008
Messages
25,075
Reaction score
40,591
yes. GE very prompt. no issue
Haha.

When my subsequent Tiq endowment policies were to mature soon, they kept spam calling me, I guess with the intention to ask me to renew at their new 3% offering. So irritating.
 

~sabaisabai~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
22,480
Reaction score
3,704
Haha.
When my subsequent Tiq endowment policies were to mature soon, they kept spam calling me, I guess with the intention to ask me to renew at their new 3% offering. So irritating.

wah. they keep spam calling you ah :(

bar the number. lol
 

DevilPlate

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Messages
12,236
Reaction score
5,155
Haha.

When my subsequent Tiq endowment policies were to mature soon, they kept spam calling me, I guess with the intention to ask me to renew at their new 3% offering. So irritating.
Hmmm spam call u? So jialat ar?
How many times they call u sia.

In a way is also good that they make a conscious effort to call as some folks may have forgotten about their maturing policies.
 

bigrooster

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2008
Messages
25,075
Reaction score
40,591
Hmmm spam call u? So jialat ar?
How many times they call u sia.

In a way is also good that they make a conscious effort to call as some folks may have forgotten about their maturing policies.
wah. they keep spam calling you ah :(

bar the number. lol
Spam calling consecutively for 5 days. I did not pick up.

Because I took the maturity proceed from the first policy, the second maturing one they started calling me non-stop as they were promoting a 3% 3-Year endowment, 4 months ago. With SSB and T-bills yields at a better rate, I channel it out instead rather than get tied for another 3 years; if one die before the maturity could only get back 101%.
 

DevilPlate

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Messages
12,236
Reaction score
5,155
Spam calling consecutively for 5 days. I did not pick up.

Because I took the maturity proceed from the first policy, the second maturing one they started calling me non-stop as they were promoting a 3% 3-Year endowment, 4 months ago. With SSB and T-bills yields at a better rate, I channel it out instead rather than get tied for another 3 years; if one die before the maturity could only get back 101%.
Ic ok.

So morale of the story, js pick up once and reject them politely and gao dim. Haha

Im glad to hear they actually try calling their customers :)
 

Hwsemb

Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2018
Messages
245
Reaction score
24
Spam calling consecutively for 5 days. I did not pick up.

Because I took the maturity proceed from the first policy, the second maturing one they started calling me non-stop as they were promoting a 3% 3-Year endowment, 4 months ago. With SSB and T-bills yields at a better rate, I channel it out instead rather than get tied for another 3 years; if one die before the maturity could only get back 101%.

For your first and second maturity proceeds, both were paid out (PayNow) to you promptly, or delayed by same amount of days? Hope they won't delay PayNow pay-out because they couldn't contact policyholders to consider to renew their endowment plans.
 

~sabaisabai~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
22,480
Reaction score
3,704
Spam calling consecutively for 5 days. I did not pick up.

Because I took the maturity proceed from the first policy, the second maturing one they started calling me non-stop as they were promoting a 3% 3-Year endowment, 4 months ago. With SSB and T-bills yields at a better rate, I channel it out instead rather than get tied for another 3 years; if one die before the maturity could only get back 101%.
yeah SSB and tbill currently good rate
i mean with 3% for 3-year, must as well go with manulife 3-year at 3.92%
 

bigrooster

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2008
Messages
25,075
Reaction score
40,591
For your first and second maturity proceeds, both were paid out (PayNow) to you promptly, or delayed by same amount of days? Hope they won't delay PayNow pay-out because they couldn't contact policyholders to consider to renew their endowment plans.
Both delayed by 3 days. PayNow.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top