TO ALL ENLISTEES PLEASE HELP

survivors

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
hello, I recently ORD-ed and I realized alot of my friends who are enlisting this july needs help. So I just thought maybe I could help others too.

SO JUST DM YOUR TELEGRAM @, I am planning to create a telegram group.
So we can share our experiences as a community there bah.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,292
Reaction score
5,868
Why telegram and not here?

You use hwz platform to direct interest to telegram, then end up ppl don’t come here, their ad revenue drop.
 

survivors

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Why telegram and not here?

You use hwz platform to direct interest to telegram, then end up ppl don’t come here, their ad revenue drop.

that wasnt my intention, I just thought that telegram would be a better platform to form a community and for us to reply each other

plus, I dont think that the telegram group would affect the viewership of hwz
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,292
Reaction score
5,868
that wasnt my intention, I just thought that telegram would be a better platform to form a community and for us to reply each other

plus, I dont think that the telegram group would affect the viewership of hwz
instead of asking here where people will be exposed to ads. they use telegram instead. then hwz don't get ad revenue.

how would it not affect viewership?
 

survivors

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
instead of asking here where people will be exposed to ads. they use telegram instead. then hwz don't get ad revenue.

how would it not affect viewership?

if ppl are here scrolling through the forum already. how would one telegram group divert their entire attention?

they are still able to scroll through this forum.

it's like when ppl join the telegram group "memes and dreams", its doesnt mean they stop looking through 9gag
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,292
Reaction score
5,868
if ppl are here scrolling through the forum already. how would one telegram group divert their entire attention?

they are still able to scroll through this forum.

it's like when ppl join the telegram group "memes and dreams", its doesnt mean they stop looking through 9gag
Sure thing. But why confine the info ppl share with each other in a certain telegram group when ppl can share here for all people who scroll through to see?
 
Last edited:

Takagi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2012
Messages
81,461
Reaction score
870
if ppl are here scrolling through the forum already. how would one telegram group divert their entire attention?

they are still able to scroll through this forum.

it's like when ppl join the telegram group "memes and dreams", its doesnt mean they stop looking through 9gag
dude just ignore him

dun reply him

his replies always ** one
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top