TODS Loafers

chickenbackside

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
2,292
Reaction score
0
By driving shoes do you mean the mocs with the pebble sole?

Can comment on the durability of the driving shoe sole? So now its giving up after 2 yrs, how often did you wear it in those 2 yrs?
Personally, I only wear pebble soled driving mocs on days where I know I'm not going to walk too much and the places I'm going to have smooth floors, otherwise the soles will wear out in no time at all.

I still remember my first few pairs wore out within a few weeks (especially in the front) when I wore them with abandon. It's especially quick if you walk on pavements and roads.

Ok if you can afford to spend a few hundred dollars to replace them often. But not so great for me.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top