Tory Burch Bag quality

sanfong

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
1,828
Reaction score
12
I looking for bag as a gift for my wife. I pretty fixed on Tory Burch double zip tote black colour one. Then after reading this forum I'm having second thought.

The link to the forum below
http://forum.purseblog.com/tory-burch/tory-burch-quality-728972-18.html

Anyone has any issue with the bag I appreciate it if you will share. I hope to give a bag that last but not expecting euro brand quality but it shouldn't fall apart within half a year.

Thank you.
 

alyssax

Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2013
Messages
314
Reaction score
0
I looking for bag as a gift for my wife. I pretty fixed on Tory Burch double zip tote black colour one. Then after reading this forum I'm having second thought.

The link to the forum below
Tory Burch quality - Page 18 - PurseForum

Anyone has any issue with the bag I appreciate it if you will share. I hope to give a bag that last but not expecting euro brand quality but it shouldn't fall apart within half a year.

Thank you.
i saw it in real life. its quite heavy and a bit big for me. it also looks like a prada dupe (which is a minus for me) - the saffiano double zip tote that is super prevalent amongst OL nowadays.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top