Transferring from overseas U to local

Blazevolution

Reaction score
Hi, Im currently taking second sem in an overseas university but due to covid, Im staying here locally to do my lessons online.
I'm thinking of applying to the local Us via the transfer application process and I'm just wondering if anyone here has had similar
experiences or know how the process is like and the requirements for any specific course? Thanksss

Justin_T

Banned
Reaction score
Hi, Im currently taking second sem in an overseas university but due to covid, Im staying here locally to do my lessons online.
I'm thinking of applying to the local Us via the transfer application process and I'm just wondering if anyone here has had similar
experiences or know how the process is like and the requirements for any specific course? Thanksss

which Uni are you currently at and which local Uni you wish to apply to?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.