Travel with Data Sim Card

Elnovasoh

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2017
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
I believe most of us will need data when we travel to stay connected. I use to buy local sim card when arrive at the airport.

Recently I have change to bought the Happy prepaid sim card from starhub and I can use it in countries such as Australia, China,Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, UK and USA.

I have blog about the Data Sim Card, for more information you can check out my blog.

http://www.shuxianblog.com/travel-data-sim-card-starhub-happy-prepaid-sim-card/ :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top