Tutor for Computing, Electronics, Engineering Math Available

Wedgwood

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi, I'm a final year Computer Science undergraduate at NUS, and I graduated from Singapore Polytechnic with a Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Merit).

I offer the following tuition services to JC and Diploma students at a rate of $40/hour:
C++/Java Programming
Electronics
H1 math
Engineering Math

I also offer service to help with your project/assignment, expect quality work with reasonable cost. Documentation and code explanation might be charged depending on the size of the project.

You can contact me at dbkl.tech(at)gmail(dot)com
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top