UI / UX designer for simple game app

archcherub

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Oct 21, 2001
Messages
4,161
Reaction score
5
Hi Guys, like to seek the advice of the peers here.

My friend and I have developed a few apps, some games, as my wedding gift. haha but I am running into a roadblock as both of us dont know how to do graphic designs.

We are trying to find freelancers who can help us with some art.
Someone who can help us draw the graphics nicely, who dont mind experimenting with us, because as I have limited budget, I would not be able to pay a lot...

Any good guys here who can do graphic design, so can help us design icons, play page, etc etc, so I can engage you for freelance project?

Pls post here, or pm me, also can :D
 
Last edited:

tudthump

Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2011
Messages
294
Reaction score
0
perhaps

Hi Guys, like to seek the advice of the peers here.

My friend and I have developed a few apps, some games, as my wedding gift. haha but I am running into a roadblock as both of us dont know how to do graphic designs.

We are trying to find freelancers who can help us with some art.
Someone who can help us draw the graphics nicely, who dont mind experimenting with us, because as I have limited budget, I would not be able to pay a lot...

Any good guys here who can do graphic design, so can help us design icons, play page, etc etc, so I can engage you for freelance project?

Pls post here, or pm me, also can :D

whats your budget dude? i got a guy that can do this -

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/newtonapples/id417698312?mt=8
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top